Thursday, June 28, 2012

Drabbles

I've posted this on my tumblr and on my deviantart site as well, but I thought it couldn't hurt to put it up here as well. Reply or message me with a prompt and a character to fill it with and I'll write a drabble with it. 1. Faith 2. Hope 3. Wrath - Mienna 4. Love 5. Acceptance 6. Denial - Chounen 7. Rejection 8. Emptiness 9. Loss 10. Gift 11. Family 12. Breathe 13. Run 14. Fear 15. Will 16. Sanity 17. War 18. Happiness 19. Serenity 20. Magical/Magic 21. Silence 22. Speak 23. Sheets 24. Music/Song 25. Shadow - Aenek 26. Light - Kenian 27. Cry - Nalshen 28. Flowers 29. Grave - Asharos 30. Space/Cosmos 31. Shatter - Ashrinn 32. Healing 33. Dreams 34. Nightmares 35. Breathlessness 36. Flight 37. Enemy - Ophalia 38. Snow - Kinrou 39. Reach 40. Fall

7 comments:

  1. wow so nice….i appreciated …ou Had created an amazing site here.It is for those who are actually in this specific topic is mainly interested in this post useful tips.Thanks For Sharing Such a wonderful information. Great Useful links too. I like it!burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that wealth is health and knowing it's the people who need it the most in this country that most likely can't afford it, is extremely disheartening burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for demography the time to altercate this, I admission absinthian about it and applause to abecedarian added about this subject. If possible, as you accession expertise, would you apperception afterlight your blog with added information? It is acutely advantageous for me.
    seo company in india

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that in fact afflicted me! I like your ideas. And the animation fabricated it even better! Acknowledgment for administration your concept! Cheers This is artlessly hilarious! I gotta accumulate advancing back.
    Bulk SMS provider in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post it was very informative. I look forward to reading more of your work. So I made sure to bookmark your site so I can come back later. I enjoyed every minute of this reading
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this site to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this site.

    RAILROAD JOBS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to suggest a keyboard design for microsoft. I have yet to find a manufacturer that makes something like this yet I believe there is demand for it. I’ve been looking for an ergonomic keyboard like your natural ergonomic desktop 7000 but without the number keypad on the right. The mobile keyboard 5000 is close but is too small since it’s designed for portability. I’m looking for a keyboard for PCs at work & home that do not need to be transported anywhere. With the removal of the number keypad, the mouse can be brought in closer to a natural position and relieve some of the strain caused by having the mouse so far off to the right.
    keylogger

    ReplyDelete